KORA MIKINO - sustainable femcare terms and conditions
contractual conditions within the framework of purchase contracts concluded via the Platform
KORA MIKINO sustainable femcare UG (limited liability), Prenzlauer Allee 189, 10405 Berlin, registered in the commercial register of the Local court HRB202263B, represented by, USt-Identification-No.: DE321500410
- hereinafter referred to as the "Provider" -
the customer specified in § 2 of the contract
- in the following "customer" -
can be closed.
(1) For the business relationship between the webshop provider (hereinafter "Provider") and the customer (hereinafter "Customer"), the following General Terms and Conditions apply exclusively in their version valid at the time of the order. Deviating general terms and conditions of the customer will not be accepted unless the provider expressly agrees to their validity in writing.
(2) The customer is a consumer as long as the purpose of the ordered deliveries and services cannot be predominantly attributed to their commercial or self-employed professional activity.
On the other hand, an entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or entity having legal capacity
Partnership which acts in the exercise of its commercial or independent professional activity when concluding the contract.
conclusion of contract
(1) The Customer may select products from the Supplier's product range and collect them in a so-called shopping basket by clicking the "Add to shopping basket" button. By clicking on the button "order with payment" they submit a binding request to purchase the goods in the shopping cart. Before sending the order, the customer can change and view the data at any time. However, the application can only be submitted and transmitted if the customer accepts these terms and conditions by clicking on the "Accept GTC" button and thereby accepts them in writing. has incorporated his motion.
(2) The supplier then sends the customer an automatic confirmation of receipt by e-mail in which the customer's order is listed again and which the customer can print out using the "Print" function. The automatic acknowledgement of receipt merely documents that the customer's order has been received by the provider and does not constitute acceptance of the application. The contract shall only be valid by delivery of the declaration of acceptance by the acceptance of
provider, which is sent with a separate e-mail (order confirmation). In this e-mail or in a separate e-mail, but at the latest upon delivery of the goods, the text of the contract (consisting of the order, GTC and order confirmation) will be sent to the customer by us on a
permanently sent data carrier [e-mail or paper printout] (confirmation of contract). The text of the contract is stored in compliance with data protection regulations.
(3) The contract shall be concluded in German.
Delivery, availability of goods
(1) Our Delivery times shall be calculated from the date of our order confirmation, subject to prior payment of the purchase price. Unless no deviating delivery time is indicated in our Online- Shop, it is usually 5-7 days. For shipments to Switzerland, the delivery time may be up to 10 to 14 days.
(2) If no copies of the product selected by the customer are available at the time the order is placed, the supplier shall inform the customer of this immediately in the order confirmation. If the product is permanently unavailable, the supplier shall refrain from a declaration of acceptance. In this case a contract is not concluded.
(3) If the product specified by the customer in the order is only temporarily unavailable, the supplier will inform the customer of this immediately in the order confirmation.
(4) The following delivery restrictions exist: The supplier delivers only to customers who have their usual residence (billing address) in one of the following countries and can provide a delivery address in the same country: Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, France, Denmark, Netherlands, Sweden, Spain, Portugal.
retention of title
Until complete payment the delivered goods remain the property of the supplier.
Prices and shipping costs
(1) All prices stated on the provider's website include the applicable statutory value added tax.
(2) The corresponding shipping costs are indicated to the customer in the order form and are to be borne by the customer.
(3) The dispatch of the commodity takes place by post office dispatch. The shipping risk is borne by the supplier if the customer is a consumer.
(4) in case of a revocation the customer shall bear the direct costs of the return
Coupon codes and discount campaigns
(1) There is no right to the redemption of a voucher code. Coupon codes are discounts given voluntarily by KORA MIKINO sustainable femcare UG. KORA MIKINO is free to change duration, amount and conditions at any time.
(2) If discounts are linked to certain minimum quantities (product, shopping basket, etc.), the discount will only remain valid if the quantity or sum agreed in the voucher/discount code action is not undercut due to possible withdrawal or revocation.
terms of payment
(1) The customer can make the payment by credit card or paypal.
(2) The customer can change the payment method stored in his user account at any time.
(3) Payment of the purchase price is due immediately upon conclusion of the contract.
Warranty for material defects, guarantee
(1)The provider is liable for material defects in accordance with the applicable statutory provisions, in particular §§ 434 ff. BGB. For entrepreneurs, the warranty period for items delivered by the supplier is 12 months.
(2) An additional guarantee exists with the goods supplied by the supplier only if these are
was expressly stated in the order confirmation for the respective article.
(1) Claims made by the customer for damages are excluded. Excluded from this are claims made by the customer for damages resulting from the destruction of life, personal injury or health damages or from the breach of essential contractual obligations (cardinal obligations) as well as liability for other damages based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the provider of his legal representatives or vicarious agents. Essential contractual obligations are those whose fulfilment is necessary to achieve the objective of the contract.
(2) In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, the provider shall only be liable for the foreseeable damage typical of the contract, if this was caused by simple negligence, unless it is a matter of claims for damages by the customer arising from destruction of life, personal injury or health damages
(3) The restrictions of paragraphs 1 and 2 shall also apply in favour of the legal representatives and vicarious agents of the provider if claims are asserted directly against them.
(4) The limitations of liability resulting from paragraphs 1 and 2 shall not apply if the provider fraudulently concealed the defect or has assumed a guarantee for the quality of the item. The same applies if the supplier and the customer have reached an agreement on the condition of the item. The provisions of the Product Liability Act shall remain unaffected.
(1) Consumers generally have a statutory right of withdrawal when concluding a distance selling transaction, about which the provider informs in accordance with the legal model below. informed. The exceptions to the right of withdrawal are set out in paragraph (2). Paragraph (3) contains a model withdrawal form.
right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within thirty days without giving reasons.
The withdrawal period shall be thirty days from the date on which you or a third party other than the carrier named by you have taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must notify us, KORA MIKINO - sustainable femcare UG, Prenzlauer Allee 189 c/o Paketshop 680 (for DHL parcel shipments), 10405 Berlin, firstname.lastname@example.org, via a clear statement (e.g. a letter or e-mail sent by post) about your decision to revoke this contract. To do this, you can use the attached sample Use the revocation form, which is not mandatory. In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient for you to notify us of the exercise of the right of revocation. Send the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, excluding delivery charges (other than additional charges arising from your choice of a method of delivery other than the low-cost standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which we received notice of your revocation of this Agreement.
Werden Artikel aus einem rabattierten Multipack einzeln retourniert, so verfällt der Anspruch auf den Discount.
For this refund we will use the same payment method that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you: in no event will you be charged for this refund. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have proved that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return the goods back to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract The deadline is met if you return the goods before the period of fourteen days. send it.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You shall be liable for any depreciation of the goods only if such depreciation is due to handling of the goods which is not necessary to examine their nature, properties and functionality.
According to the legal regulation, the provider provides information on the model withdrawal form as follows:
Sample withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill in this form.
and send it back.)
To [KORA MIKINO sustainable femcare UG, Prenzlauer Allee 189
c/o Paketshop 680 (for DHL parcel shipments), 10405 Berlin]
- I/we I*] hereby cancel the contract concluded by me/us I')
on the purchase of the following goods
- Ordered on (*)l/received on (*)
- Name of consumer
- Address of the consumer
- Signature of the consumer) (only for paper communication)
(*) Delete where inapplicable
Weitere Informationen über die Abwicklung der Rücksendung können dem here verlinkten Dokument entnommen werden.
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to contracts between the provider and the customer to the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. The statutory provisions on the limitation of the choice of law and the applicability of mandatory provisions, in particular of the state in which the customer has his habitual residence as a consumer, remain unaffected.
(2) If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the customer and the provider is the registered office of the provider.